GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SHould have bought a Short throw shifter, got a tattoo instead

jstrau8

Ready to race!
So i told myself that i was gonna save up for a short throw but i talked myself into another tattoo instead. My artist did an awesome job on it, the shading is amazing, one of the best medium sized black/grey/white pieces ive seen (yes im biased). Let me know what you guys think, and if youre in the Long Island area i'll hook you up with my guy and a $25 coupon to use with him.

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 148
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 134

JhnR

Banned
looks good bro. need to retouch mines :) went in once and never went bck :/

jstrau8

Ready to race!
I don't really get the design at all....the shading and lines are solid though.

Well Im cherokee and irish so the 7 pointed star is representative of the cherokee flag (7 points for the 7 cherokee clans) and the celtic band is pretty self-explanatory. As for the feathers, well they kind of tie the two cultures together, as in cherokee wisdon they represent earthly (and sometimes celestial) power, and in celtic druid religions they represent celestial power. So I guess I'm trying to show the differences in the cultures while trying to tie them together in a way. I guess most people wouldnt know that though, but the tattoo is for me so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Plus, I think it looks pretty cool and clean

jstrau8

Ready to race!
looks good bro. need to retouch mines :) went in once and never went bck :/

I havent had to retouch any of mine, although the oldest one is 2 years old. When i was in this weekend my artist said he wouldnt do it because it would be a waste of time and money because they all have taken so well and havent faded. My gf says no more tattoos for me so I guess im done lol

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Well Im cherokee and irish so the 7 pointed star is representative of the cherokee flag (7 points for the 7 cherokee clans) and the celtic band is pretty self-explanatory. As for the feathers, well they kind of tie the two cultures together, as in cherokee wisdon they represent earthly (and sometimes celestial) power, and in celtic druid religions they represent celestial power. So I guess I'm trying to show the differences in the cultures while trying to tie them together in a way. I guess most people wouldnt know that though, but the tattoo is for me so I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Plus, I think it looks pretty cool and clean

cool I'm Irish and Indian too (the other kind :p) I have a shamrock that I got on my 18th birthday, it's currently my least favorite tattoo just because it's so small. I want to add to it eventually to tie in some type of Indian theme and just make it bigger

jstrau8

Ready to race!
cool I'm Irish and Indian too (the other kind :p) I have a shamrock that I got on my 18th birthday, it's currently my least favorite tattoo just because it's so small. I want to add to it eventually to tie in some type of Indian theme and just make it bigger

Thats the great thing about (some) tattoos, if you dont like it theres a way to fix it, and if you like it, its there for good. In your case, it can be a part of something youll enjoy more

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Meh, I'd have gotten the shifter. Which brand? I'm thinking about this myself.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
Idk i've been thinking about the DG but who knows, i got about a week to think about it now lol.