GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a frame repair shop. I personally haven't been in an accident with the vehicle but the previous owner has. After some recent discoveries, I have a hunch that the repair shop that I bought the car from lied to me about possible frame damage.

http://www.rossbeakes.com

My wife and I have used these guys a few times. Couple colisions and custom work. I'm not for sure on the frame work but I'd highly suggest them.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
If it helps, I used Ross Beakes once as well and was happy with the work.

mlody91

Ready to race!
Just an update: I ended up seeing Matt (the owner) of Action Collision in Troy. Really cool guy and even cooler shop. Luckily frame damage isn't the culprit as to why the right side of my car is sitting lower than my left. He gave me a few ideas as to what it could be which hopefully I'll have time this weekend to experiment with.

Thanks for the recommendations!

CHerna

Ready to race!
Is this anyone on here? 5 door, APR badge on the hatch, aftermarket exhaust, slightly lowered.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
^^^I think I've seen that car before too, near my parent's house in White Lake last year or the year before....nobody claimed it

CHerna

Ready to race!
Which one of you was I cruising with during the Dream Cruise? Bloomfield area.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 146

vwrabid

Ready to race!
Any of you dudes going to Chili-fest this Sunday?
I'm planning on going.
Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
Hey guys, just moved from chicago up to Traverse City MI and was wondering how many dubbers are up here?