GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's got the most miles on their MK6?

mkvi csg

Passed Driver's Ed
44,500 but I know there are a few over 50k
:word:

2010 DSG Puchased Oct. '09

Not too happy about it, but I drive a lot.. for 3 semesters straight I was driving to college everyday Mon-Fri (drive is about 45ish miles to and from).. Then another college which was about 60ish miles to and from 3 times a week for about 3 semesters straight also.. And traveling to visit my girlfriend :thumbsup: (360miles one way).. Then some Ft. Worth Trips. Plus other drives... Now narrowed down my classes to only be 2 days out of the week. So i'm stuck there from morning to night :mad0259: but it cuts down on mileage. :w00t:

Like she is brand new
But she drives like a champ still! Only real bad thing that happened was my intake manifold went out..

something with that part internally went out or something like that. The service guy didn't really explain in detail.

Last edited:

canuckcharlie

Ready to race!
Why not just rent a place nearby? It seems the depreciation and gas alone outweights the cost of moving out.:confused:

Not too happy about it, but I drive a lot.. for 3 semesters straight I was driving to college everyday Mon-Fri (drive is about 45ish miles to and from).. Then another college which was about 60ish miles to and from 3 times a week for about 3 semesters straight also.. And traveling to visit my girlfriend :thumbsup: (360miles one way).. Then some Ft. Worth Trips. Plus other drives... Now narrowed down my classes to only be 2 days out of the week. So i'm stuck there from morning to night :mad0259: but it cuts down on mileage. :w00t:

But she drives like a champ still! Only real bad thing that happened was my intake manifold went out..

something with that part internally went out or something like that. The service guy didn't really explain in detail.

Bender1

Banned

Known issue, so no real issues!