GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF-R Sportwagen, VIDEO on the 'ring...

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Personally I'm not interested in a wagon (or even four doors for that matter), but that thing is impressive.

emk6

Ready to race!
Poor mans RS4 Advant!

emk6

Ready to race!
I'm a poor man also. U.S never gets anything exciting. I will take this R sportwagen over the mk7 R.

Yes I said it. R Sportwagen over mk7 R.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
I would also take an R SportWagon over the regular Golf R. I do shit. I could use the space!

Heresy

Ready to race!
Duhroool. Duhrool.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I'm a poor man also. U.S never gets anything exciting. I will take this R sportwagen over the mk7 R.

Yes I said it. R Sportwagen over mk7 R.

Well if you guys remember, not so long ago there was R36 (sedan/wagon form)which is based on passat with 300hp. That thing was fantastic but never made it here... we only got that silly rare 3.6 passat wagon...

But as for this, I think I will take the regular Golf R instead... it looks better... However if this is based on a passat wagon... now thats something...I know we dont get the passat wagon here in the state but looking at the UK model... looks great!

fkshtup

Ready to race!
This thing is sweeeeeet!!!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Poor mans RS4 Advant!

Agreed! :word:

But since I cannot afford a RS4 Advant, I am super happy with the VW Version! :23::happyanim::w00t::thumbsup::wub::thumbup::clap:

CyrexNZ

Ready to race!
Looks like a kid hauler. Nothing wrong with kids, I want them someday, but I want to be like a buddy of mine; pulled into the church parking lot in his Porsche and got a dirty look from everyone as he unloaded his 1 year old from the baby seat in the back. I just won't be going to church . . .

Also, it looks like the current Jetta wagon...

Looks matter. If they didn't, I'd be getting a Mazda (if luxury didn't matter as well).