GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs FRS

Gent Mau5

Passed Driver's Ed
I know obvious outcome is obvious but this made me laugh so I figured I'd post it. Mods unknown on the FRS. My mods are in my sig. Didn't get a good launch because I wasn't paying attention when the light turned green so I just rolled onto the throttle until ~20 mph then I floored it. Also sorry about the girlfriend. She gets really excited when she knows a race is about to happen lol.

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Probably one of the more entertaining races and not because of the outcome. A kill is a kill, nicely done.

Gent Mau5

Passed Driver's Ed
Surprised you don't go to any of the car meets. I'm in Fort Myers. They are on Saturday nights. Wish we had more GTI turn outs. Oh, and I'd race you. :)

I think you might be just a *little* bit outta my league. :laugh: But I'd love to go sometime where are they at?

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
I think you might be just a *little* bit outta my league. :laugh: But I'd love to go sometime where are they at?

They rotate around. Last week we had an AMAZING turnout on Daniels and 41 in the Target Plaza. Literally had like 150 cars. But, some idiot came to the meet, did a burn out, then wrapped his car 2 minutes later down the road on a gaurd rail. Cops broke it up after that..... So, it'll probably be a new spot this week.

I am not going this saturday but I'll figure out where it is. They will probably try the same spot first.

Edit: and I only have bolt-ons... Haha.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion