GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***KMDTuning Lower Stress Bar Kit***

Status
Not open for further replies.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Looks like an interesting product. Might buy the front lower later to see if it will compliment my unibraces.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Never seen this thread before. How long will this sale last? Seems like good products and nice prices.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
can the front bar be placed onto an automatic golf? i know that the eurosport lower front stress bar doesnt fit on golfs and gtis with the auto/dsg transmission.

as far as install goes. is it just bolt on? or do holes need to be drilled? do subframes need to be dropped?

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
can the front bar be placed onto an automatic golf? i know that the eurosport lower front stress bar doesnt fit on golfs and gtis with the auto/dsg transmission.

as far as install goes. is it just bolt on? or do holes need to be drilled? do subframes need to be dropped?

It fits the DSG and it bolts on without dropping the subframe. No drilling needed.

Outkasted24

Hoping to Own a GTI Soon
We've had VW enthusiasts purchase these stress bars and all have enjoyed them.
None of which are forum heavy ppl (so now reviews) but they enjoy the upgrade of this kit.

It will give the car more rigidity and strengthen up the sub frame for less flex.

I'm all about supporting new Companies and their "Fresh off of the Line" Products, But You guys need to get your parts out there to Forum Members, so that you can get some unbiased Cold Hard Fact reviews posted.
This Forum along with a couple others could be your best friend in drumming up business, but there must be proof these pieces make a significant difference.
I checked Google for some reviews and came up short.

Can you give us more detailed info on the products besides the above quote?

bcgti

Ready to race!
I decided to jump in on this and will be sure to post up my thoughts when it comes in .... might be a couple weeks though.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
I'm all about supporting new Companies and their "Fresh off of the Line" Products, But You guys need to get your parts out there to Forum Members, so that you can get some unbiased Cold Hard Fact reviews posted.
This Forum along with a couple others could be your best friend in drumming up business, but there must be proof these pieces make a significant difference.
I checked Google for some reviews and came up short.

Can you give us more detailed info on the products besides the above quote?

ill have them installed on my Mk6 and do a review to let you guys know.

I decided to jump in on this and will be sure to post up my thoughts when it comes in .... might be a couple weeks though.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.