GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HatchFanatic06

Ready to race!
I'll still be here until late 2013 as well. As for foglights, the way a shop will do it on our GTIs is they take the inner rear trunk lights and turn those into your fogs.

SwanyD1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm planning on getting a right inner light from www.eurocarparts.con and activate rear fog with vag-com and using the euro switch. What about the headlights though? Can they be adjusted for English roads? Or will I need those ugly light deflector stickers? Just trying to sort it all out before heading to osan since my wife is actually going to lakenheath while I'm in Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HatchFanatic06

Ready to race!
To be honest they won't touch your headlights. However if you email a scan from your car to Ross-Tech they will be able to tell you if your car can enable "Tourist" mode, which sets up your headlights for either right or left side driving. If its something that you want to get done anyways, thats just an option.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
So I've just imported my Canadian GTI into the UK. Will be living in central London and use the car for recreation only. Would love to go to meets/track days though.

Quick question: are license plate covers allowed? Mine is a bit smokey, but clearly visible. It is meant to be against the dirt and not the cameras at all (cameras won't affect me anyway with foreign plates).