GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sell OEM parts...?

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Wondering if I should bother to sell my OEM downpipe and exhaust.

Currently I can store them, but my situation could change in a few months and I'd rather not have to rush sell them, or give them away.

I also really dont know what to price them for. Did some googlin but didnt really find anything to help set the price.

They have about 27k on them.

Any advice much appreciated.

Sidenote: I might be selling the car, private party, in October and upgrading to an R. Not sure if having these would help enough to be worth keeping them.

zrickety

The Fixer
I might be interested next time I'm in Orlando.

Midknight1

Ready to race!
I would keep them if you can store them. Returning the car to stock would make it easier to sell imo

Sent from the future

zrickety

The Fixer
I would keep your mods on the car, but stock spares come in handy and they do have value. Don't let the shop keep them like my friend did.

sakitnyatudisini

Passed Driver's Ed
Wondering if I should bother to sell my OEM downpipe and exhaust.

Currently I can store them, but my situation could change in a few months and I'd rather not have to rush sell them, or give them away.

I also really dont know what to price them for. Did some googlin but didnt really find anything to help set the price.

They have about 27k on them.

Any advice much appreciated.

Sidenote: I might be selling the car, private party, in October and upgrading to an R. Not sure if having these would help enough to be worth keeping them.
Can you show me pics iT?

Last edited: