GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Why don't we wait until we get all the details.

This is a problem on both sides of the spectrum; both left and right. Jump to conclusions before we get the full story.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I dont know who Milo is.. should i?

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
fake newsssssssssssss

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
defending pedophilia, are we?? :sm3:
^^^ lol this dude obviously loves fake news. So much so that hes demonstrating one of their main tactics

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
defending pedophilia, are we?? :sm3:

Even now, you still manage to blow my mind when it comes to a lack of understanding.

Scenario:

I call you a pedophile -> You deny it -> I call you an asshole for defending pedophilia.

That's what you just did. If you don't see the issue with needing evidence and performing serious investigation before making claims then we are simply on different pages. This is coming from the guy who was pissed at the media for focusing on the Clinton emails before we got the full story/investigation. Critical thinking will save us all.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Lostk is just on here to troll. I haven't seen a post from him contributing positively to the forum. Mostly just passive aggressive quips even when it has nothing to do about politics

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Lostk is just on here to troll. I haven't seen a post from him contributing positively to the forum. Mostly just passive aggressive quips even when it has nothing to do about politics

I know. I'm just thinking about the .5% chance that there's a real human in there, who genuinely thinks the way he does hahaha. Anyways, let's wait for the details and then we can go from there. I listen to Joe Rogan's podcast a lot, enough to know that he smokes with the guests a lot of the time. So let's wait and see how this plays out.

Also you know you're supposed to give people the benefit of the doubt when being accused of crimes right Lotsk? That's why we have "innocent until proven guilty" here in the US.

Besides that, I've never been a big Milo fan. He's not a real conservative, half the things he does are solely for attention and to rile things up. Ben Shapiro did a good piece on the downfalls of Milo on his podcast for those interested. It's probably on youtube somewhere too.

lostk

Ready to race!
I know. I'm just thinking about the .5% chance that there's a real human in there, who genuinely thinks the way he does hahaha. Anyways, let's wait for the details and then we can go from there. I listen to Joe Rogan's podcast a lot, enough to know that he smokes with the guests a lot of the time. So let's wait and see how this plays out.

Also you know you're supposed to give people the benefit of the doubt when being accused of crimes right Lotsk? That's why we have "innocent until proven guilty" here in the US.

Besides that, I've never been a big Milo fan. He's not a real conservative, half the things he does are solely for attention and to rile things up. Ben Shapiro did a good piece on the downfalls of Milo on his podcast for those interested. It's probably on youtube somewhere too.

so why is breitbart considering dropping him then??? after all "innocent until proven guilty", right???btw he isnt a us citizen so he should be deported back to the uk...

Philimon

Ready to race!
You could've directly PMed dead_catz...

Don't care enough to watch the vid or its unedited source. Not condoning pedophilia. I hate celebrity culture and milo seems a little more interested in celebrity and entertainment (if you find it that) than activism but that was just my impression from the only 10min interview I've seen of him.

Edit: this is the interview I saw https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moNe7-sK8i8 from the Berkeley riots/milo protest

Double edit: corrected (wrong link)

Last edited: