GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do 4 door leather mk5/mk6 rear seats fit in 2 door mk6 gti.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I am working n swapping in Audi TT seats and I wanted to switch my rear seats to leather as well. I wanted to onow if rear seats from a 4 door gti will fit my 2 door?

Also, what rear seats from what cars will fit? S5 or a5 or just mk5/6 seats?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Can someone with a 4 door GTI measure their rear seats at least so I can compare with mine?

webbry4

Ready to race!
I doubt it the back seat looks fairly different between the 2 models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uberryan

Banned
Back seats between a 4 door GTI and a 2 door GTI regardless of MKV or MK6 should fit just fine. Pretty sure there's zero difference between 2dr and 4dr seats in the rear. The main difference is with the front seats and the pull release slide mech not present on the shoulder of the 4Dr front seats.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Back seats between a 4 door GTI and a 2 door GTI regardless of MKV or MK6 should fit just fine. Pretty sure there's zero difference between 2dr and 4dr seats in the rear. The main difference is with the front seats and the pull release slide mech not present on the shoulder of the 4Dr front seats.

Thanks Focal point! I knew about the pull levers not being on the front seats, so I got some TT leather seats with alcantara for a good price since I couldn't find 2 door GTI front seats in leather. I think that the only way to get 2 door leather seats for a GTI would be getting Golf R seats.

Uberryan

Banned
Thanks Focal point! I knew about the pull levers not being on the front seats, so I got some TT leather seats with alcantara for a good price since I couldn't find 2 door GTI front seats in leather. I think that the only way to get 2 door leather seats for a GTI would be getting Golf R seats.

You can get 2 door leathers on ebay but they're used and sold normally as a set. Occasionally I've seen them available as just the two front seats.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
You can get 2 door leathers on ebay but they're used and sold normally as a set. Occasionally I've seen them available as just the two front seats.

It's much rarer than the 4 door seats though..... Do you know if A5/S5 rears would fit in the mk6 GTI? They would match better than GTI seats with the audi seats.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
24" in hight without headrest, 30" with. 50" long. 30" wide.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Have you considered just getting your stock rear seats re-upholstered to match the TT seats?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Have you considered just getting your stock rear seats re-upholstered to match the TT seats?

I think it would cost me more to re-upholster the rear seats than to just get a set of A5 seats and swap the cushions and cove to my seat frame. I can get a rear A5 set of seats that have the same patter as my TT seats minus the alcantara for $100 bucks. I can get a set of rear seats for a mk6 golf for the frame for $35 bucks from the junkyard