GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW "Goodwill Package"

engineered2win

Ready to race!
I'm spending mine on wiper blades, oil filters, and a Golf R intercooler. I would have liked to use the $500 dealer cash toward a new set of winter tires, but that doesn't even buy two and their selection sucks. I can get a set shipped from Tire Rack and installed/balanced for around $650.

danspen4687

I'm spending my dealer cash on a GTI rear valence, the "Climatic" semi-auto AC controls (I have full manual controls right now), and the sensors needed for the upgrade. Although the Climatic one depends on how much I can negotiate.

GolfTDIr

Passed Driver's Ed
If one of the dealers here can get me coilovers I will try to do that.

engineered2win

Ready to race!
Is the golf r intercooler an upgrade? Does it bolt right up?

The main benefit is that the hoses secure with standard worm gear clamps like the rest of the system instead of the bull shit seals that leak constantly. It's basically plug n plug if you cut off the steel ends that are crimped onto your stock rubber hoses. The R20 intercooler is more efficient than stock ; it also has less restrictive end tanks as compared with the S3 intercooler and is also cheaper. The main benefit for me is that the blowby doesn't seep out the seals and end up on my undertray and driveway.

gliitch

Ready to race!
I'm having a lot of trouble down here in South Florida with heats oak. The once in a while we have a cool day the car has way more power

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GolfTDIr

Passed Driver's Ed
So I called a couple of dealerships here in the Phoenix area and none of them have accounts to get coilovers. I suppose I could always see if they can order the LED tails.

gliitch

Ready to race!
Never heard of that strain, what's it look like? :D
It's a large thick black trunk with a slightly larger end, and 2 large boulders at the base. You have to be careful though if you touch it enough it will excrete a white fluid. It will also get your sister pregnant and deny being the father.

GolfTDIr

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my goodwill package in today. Anyone else?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Got mine last night, yep. Just gotta take it in now (forgot it today, will have to wait til tomorrow)

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Got mine last night as well. Going to the dealership soon to activate the cards and hopefully order some parts.