GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2002 mustang at school talking sh!t

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
N54 engines from BMW can actually be really fast! Although I do agree, it is annoying when someone in one of those cars acts like they're hot shit.

Too bad the N54 have awful reliability. The N55 that replaced it 2011 is not much better.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
not really bad reliability, just one really bad part (hpfp right). no different than our manifolds or fsi cam follower.

mk6giant

I know I'm new to the forum. But stock for stock you will lose. I have had both cars. Even stage 1 you might lose depending if he can drive. I will post a video of me racing a Gti when I had my Mustang.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
I know I'm new to the forum. But stock for stock you will lose. I have had both cars. Even stage 1 you might lose depending if he can drive. I will post a video of me racing a Gti when I had my Mustang.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The 6 speed yes but the dsg beats it stock stock

kern417

Go Kart Champion
same here. if he was auto it probably started in the wrong gear and took a minute to drop down. stock for stock just won't take it with everything else even.

KittehKinsMK6

Ready to race!
I pulled a V6 new"er" challenger from 80 to 110 with a slipping clutch whoo!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
not really bad reliability, just one really bad part (hpfp right). no different than our manifolds or fsi cam follower.

those are fixed after recall on 2010-later models iirc

Too bad the N54 have awful reliability. The N55 that replaced it 2011 is not much better.

my moms 535i's n55 is more reliable than my gti :laugh: still on her original water pump and mine took shit at 9k.

this gti was stage 2 on 93 octane
i beat him by half a car
just a little reference to go by, hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzOSnsCrh_4&list=UU8hWAQ5rrOU8GXJbF8iSY5w

lol with your username, that race pretty much sums it up, dead even.

to op I'm sure that retard mustang guy could do money shift.