GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4motion swapped 2.5 turbo Variant Build

zrickety

The Fixer
Great looking intake for sure. Makes me want to remove the carbonio.

datdudeukno

Passed Driver's Ed
Man I have such a similar path planned for my car. Also white. Got the Laguna wheels though and love them, so I'm going to stick with those. They look similar to yours actually. Definitely removing my pin stripe. Wasn't 100% sure but your car sealed the deal. And low will be the next mod instead of stage 2. Glad you made this thread. Very good looking car.

KO7

Ready to race!
Our cars look similar, ish. I also have a white 2012 4-door with gunmetal RSE12s and LED tails. Wish mine was as low as yours though, I'm on DG springs and lookswise, the drop just isn't enough.

Jaber

Modero
Where did the maf get relocated to?

As for the cbfa cold starts with a breather filter. Yeah it's pretty damn loud lol. My wife's GLI has apr intake and sounds like a truck for few seconds.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

northendroid

Love all of the subtle changes you made to your car. Where did you get the blind spot mirror, no error after installation. Love the GTI on the seat handle as well. Great job will be following.

Last edited:

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
Color-matched signals added and also installed a color-matched OEM lip. Loving how cleaned up the front looks now!

They really make the car look better! I have my front lip in black though, goes well with the grill.