GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo Stage 2 vs. APR Stage 2

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
If you guys want to know what I believe to be the best shifting points for optimum RPM drops, check this vid i made. You can kinda see the tach in some parts, but I shift at almost 6500. that drops me right down to 5k. It pulls like a fiend when I do that. Never any other time. FYI boost gauge was installed literally right before this so its not accurate. Right now I peak at 17psi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnlNIYi-NBw

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
what this proves really is that apr finally stepped up their game?lol

in for more races

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Honestly, i knew/though Revo was faster from the beginning, but i had to send my ECU out anyway, so had all the options available..

Contacted both companies and i liked APR's attitude and program switching features much better, also Evan and Arin are always on the forums in case you need their feedback on something, so far, i don't regret it one bit, in couple days i will have my ECU back and hopefully i will still be extremely satisfied with APR after that :)

Both chips should be about equal IMO, you just go with whatever company you feel better dealing with.

vdubpwr

Ready to race!
Yeah I'm here
And he pulled me off the 40 roll
I was also with a 225 lb passenger and he was riding solo

By the time we got to 110+ I was catching up hard and I actually got him at the end before he hit the brakes
So we are pretty much even

If we kept on it would have been a differnt story
And off the 40 roll I spun a bit, but w.e it was a good run

i put 2 120lb girls in my car and i can feel the difference of how fast the car goes through the rpm range... ride solo next time and it will be a completely different race I PROMISE.

we need to see this same race without the passenger and a video! my respects to the apr car but it wasnt a fair race really...

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
i put 2 120lb girls in my car and i can feel the difference of how fast the car goes through the rpm range... ride solo next time and it will be a completely different race I PROMISE.

we need to see this same race without the passenger and a video! my respects to the apr car but it wasnt a fair race really...

200lbs roughly equals 1 car length

nekkehd

Ready to race!
giac would pull both...... jp actually shifting around 55-6 is better for our cars they start losing power closer to the red line.

dbest6808

Ready to race!
Just one passenger makes a heck of a difference with how hard the car pulls imo. With Stage 2 shifting around 6000 rpm is ideal imo.

When and were is gonna be the race? I wanna be there!!!! Less talk and more action!!!!!:D