GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dick face with a 2010 Audi S4

McQueen77

Banned
this thread is still going?

FreddyD

Passed Driver's Ed
i don't think you guys are giving the k04 gti enough credit. remember that the s4 is a ~4,200lb car. a good buddy of mine has a k04 gti (FreddyD) and we're often neck in neck (we never run from a dig, pointless) around town, but remember the gti isn't really geared for a k04, he has to shift every 2 seconds. on the highway, 70+ he pulls on me.

I'm still on old v1.0 Stage 2 software (v2.0 adds 30hp) so perhaps things will change once I update, but in the meantime his k04 is no joke, at all. in fact i'd concede that on the highway he is definitely faster than me.

maybe i need to LTD (it takes real skill to floor the accelerator =P)

we're happy to gopro it the next time i'm in his area.

(should add he has the APR software for his k04)

Im also all full bolt ons as well. :) Will gopro next time he is around.

McQueen77

Banned

Petedgr8

I owned a B5 S4, and that thing was ridic even before the mods. Kind of in a different league those cars. Do I miss the car? Yeah. Do I miss the upkeep? Nope. Do I love my GTI? You bet.

First post btw. What's up!

Halvie

WOOSA
I owned a B5 S4, and that thing was ridic even before the mods. Kind of in a different league those cars. Do I miss the car? Yeah. Do I miss the upkeep? Nope. Do I love my GTI? You bet.

First post btw. What's up!

b5 s4 is a lot different than b8 s4. Still trying to wrap my mind around how those cars can trap ~130mph with ~450whp.

Uberryan

Banned
No. Most k04 TSI's are still trying to crack 14's.