GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

jigo910

BOSTON AREA SOCIAL CLUBS?!

bought an Mk6 about 6 months ago and am just starting to get into some mods. Been looking for VW clubs or meets in the Boston area or MA in general and cannot find too much. Anybody know of anything?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

SyDiko

Ready to race!
Had the GTI out today!

Driving like a snail on 93N around (9:30AM) after the Randolph exit, I was passed by a what looked to be a stock Candy White 4-door with a black VW emblem on the grill. You got off after the split, heading towards Quincy?

I was in the 2-door black GTI.

Last edited:

kennega

Ready to race!
Saw a black GTI with Euro tails and a K04 badge on the back in Framingham/Natick - you pulled behind me into Lowe's but then didn't stop. Should have said hello!

stayfitty

Ready to race!
White 4door gti black vinyl roof, bbk, front intercooler spotted in Framingham pulling into the shell earlier tonight. I was in the csg 2 door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AccelaSX

Ready to race!
Saw a black GTI with Euro tails and a K04 badge on the back in Framingham/Natick - you pulled behind me into Lowe's but then didn't stop. Should have said hello!

Sorry about that. I was in rush to get some plumbing stuff to fix the burst pipe at home.

piesGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted Shadow Blue 3dr heading south on 140 in Boylston around 17:30 last night. Looked real clean :thumbsup:

piesGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted my twin on 140 N in shrewsbury. We cruised together a bit. I have to head home or I would have hit 290 with you

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Earlier tonight I was behind a lowered, wide stanced, CW with Euro LED tails. Sounded awesome. Was on Rt 9 West and you got off at Framingham Center. I should have followed. Would have loved to have compared notes.

cased

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted my twin on 140 N in shrewsbury. We cruised together a bit. I have to head home or I would have hit 290 with you

That was me, I meant to check the forums but I've been busy! Funny thing was, I pulled onto 290 right behind another white GTI!

SyDiko

Ready to race!
Yesterday during Cruise Night (in Foxboro,) came up behind a OBP 2-door MK6 on RT-1 as we were passing the stadium! Your car 'looks' to be stock, but I did notice an APR badge on your passenger side?

Not sure if you noticed me behind you? :p