GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paint color recommendation

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Hi everyone, I own a golf 2.5 and I'm planning to get the car painted on August and I'm looking for paint color recommendation and somes pictures to give me a better idea of the color I want, for the moment, I have a preference for the rising blue

Thanks for reading and for your help,
Have a nice day :)

somerset91

Ready to race!
Rising blue is indeed a nice color. A color I'd associate with VW...and also subarus if you have gold Enkei rims.

There's a guy who recently wrapped his R in nardo grey...not a bad look either

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Nardo grey is not my kind, the lapiz blue metallic seems nice too, it does look good on the MK7 R, it should look good on a MK6 :)

I don't want a color that get the attention of the police officers, I'm repainting the car because of the rust and since I'm repainting the whole car, I should change the color at the same time, it does cost a bit more, but I got a good price from a local shop and he do great works ! ;)

Marco'sGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw some videos of this moon rock gray s2000 that looked sooo good. I guess you're staying away from red so it's more subtle? You can rule out yellow or green...bleh. I like the different shades of gray and blue personally. The nitrous blue on the focus rs is very nice, and also the hyper blue Subaru uses.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
I did some color mockups for some other people a while back, these may give you some ideas.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
How about VW blackberry?

It's a factory option on VW vans in Europe,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKoehle

Ready to race!
How about VW blackberry?

It's a factory option on VW vans in Europe,

That color is great! Been wanting to repaint my United Gray GTI since I got it and I think I've found my favorite lol

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
That color is great! Been wanting to repaint my United Gray GTI since I got it and I think I've found my favorite lol

I saw this colour on a camper at the dealership last week, it looks even better in person! The pictures really don't do it justice.