GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - Audi TTS seats - currently in my MKV GTI

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling these seats. Currently mounted in my MkV GTI but the Recaros are here so these can come out anytime. Very comfortable and hold you in place quite well. All leather from a low mileage Audi TT-S.
Very good condition, no holes or tears.

500.00 for the set. It is a nice upgrade for a very reasonable price. Price dropped from 675.00 to 500.00 pickup only 7/2

I am located in Riverside, CA (SoCal)

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
will they fit in a 4 door? ><

They should, the only diff between 2 door and 4 door is the release ability for the back. A seat from a 4 door wouldn't have a release so you can't put it in a 2 door car. These are from a 2 door car (Audi TTS) you just won't need/use the release that allows access to the back seat when you have a 2 door.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
is it just the front seats or rear as well?

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Bump for a great pair of seats that I wish I had the funds to buy and modify with mk6 plaid

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
New lower price

Bump for a great pair of seats that I wish I had the funds to buy and modify with mk6 plaid

Thanks for the bump.

To celebrate the 4th and in the spirit of holiday sales. I will take 500.00 for a local pick-up, do not want to store these in my garage, wife will kill me.

New price - 500.00 cash or 515.00 paypal - picked up only.

xAFNYx

Oh man. Shipping on these across the states would probably be absolutely atrocious. Would you be willing to help me with a diy?