GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge US MK6 Golf R Scorpion Exhaust Pre-Order Now Open

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion

Forge US has been afforded the very special privilege of being the exclusive US importer and distributor for the vehicle systems from UK based Scorpion Exhausts. We are very excited about this opportunity, and feel that their exhaust systems are the perfect compliment to our current range of engine hardware and Revo Technik software tuning.

Scorpion is a very well known and respected brand within the motorcycle community, and have been heavily involved in sport bike racing at the highest levels. They are also heavily involved in British Touring Car racing, Time Attack, and the VW Racing Cup series in the UK. They sponsor individual race teams and even all entries in full race series' alike and have been a part of numerous victories and championships. Their motorsport credentials are vast and this is a testament to the unparalleled quality of product they produce.

For some time now, we have been using their exhausts on our own in-house TTS project car, as well as our championship winning Vauxhall Astra time attack car in the UK, and numerous employee vehicles and other race teams that we sponsor are also using Scorpion systems, which are truly race-bred. We will be working with Scorpion closely to expand their fitment range over the coming weeks, months, and hopefully years to come.

Another unique option available exclusively from Forge Motorsport will be the ability to offer titanium “race” exhaust systems for the utmost weight savings and performance potential while still offering a great sound. A cat-less non-resonated system can save as much as 40 lbs or more compared to the stock exhaust. This premium full hand-crafted option will be offered on a built-to-order basis only.

A video of our TTS project car featuring a custom Scorpion exhaust can be viewed here:

As we are preparing to place an initial stocking order for exhaust systems to Scorpion, we would like to give you all an opportunity to secure an exhaust for yourselves as part our initial stocking order.

Participation in the pre-order will give you a 20% discount from the normal retail price of any exhaust system.

All we ask is a 50% deposit to secure your desired system.

Participation also comes with the understanding that a specific ETA cannot be provided immediately, as production times will vary based on the quantity of systems ordered, and that the entire order will be consolidated into a single bulk shipment from the UK to the US. We will obviously do our best to keep participants apprised of any updates as they are made available.

If you are interested in participating in the pre-order please call or e-mail us directly to reserve your desired system and place a deposit. Include all of the following information:

- name
- forum username for reference
- telephone
- billing address
- shipping address (if different from billing)
- payment method (credit card or paypal)
- model of vehicle
- specific exhaust system desired (list options)

The pre-order will remain open until the end of the month, at which point, we will close it and submit the order to Scorpion for reserved systems as well as our stock.

The systems available for the MK6 Golf R are as follows:

Downpipes:

Full 3" Stainless Downpipe w/ High Flow Cat (fits OEM cat-back) – Normally $803 – Pre-Order $642
Full 3" Stainless Downpipe No-Cat (fits OEM cat-back) – Normally $422 – Pre-Order $338

Cat-Backs:

3" Stainless Resonated Cat-Back w/ Active Flapper (fits OEM downpipe) – Normally $1038 – Pre-Order $830
3" Stainless Non-Res Cat-Back w/ Active Flapper (fits OEM downpipe) – Normally $909 – Pre-Order $727

Turbo-Backs:

Full 3" Stainless Resonated Turbo-Back w/ High Flow Cat & Active Flapper – Normally $1842 – Pre-Order $1473
Full 3" Stainless Non-Res Turbo-Back w/ High Flow Cat & Active Flapper – Normally $1712 – Pre-Order $1370

Full 3" Stainless Resonated Turbo-Back No-Cat w/ Active Flapper – Normally $1461 – Pre-Order $1169
Full 3" Stainless Non-Res Turbo-Back No-Cat w/ Active Flapper – Normally $1331 – Pre-Order $1065

Unfortunately, we do not currently have sound clips of the Golf R systems, however, we will obtain some as soon as possible.

The titanium "race" systems are not currently a stocking item for the MK6 Golf R, however, we are more than happy and willing to produce them as custom made-to-order for serious buyers only. Pricing will vary based on options selected. Please contact us for details.

In development:

Installed pics:

Last edited:

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
I am very sorry to everyone, but we made a HUGE mistake.

The pricing originally quoted was based on a conversion of the UK pricing including the 20% VAT charged in the mainland UK. I did not notice this until just now, so I have repriced everything at the correct conversion without VAT included.

I am terribly sorry for the mistake, however, this does now result in lower, more reasonable pricing for everyone.

Again, amended lower pricing above! :thumbsup:

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
No, the routing of the piping underneath the car and through the rear subframe is totally different between the two models.

We don't currently have a conversion option.

ravun

Is the high flow cat 100 or 200 cell?

Do you think the sound clips will be available before the end of the month when the pre-order group buy finishes?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Would there be a downpipe for the GTI?

TEFF

godfather
Mike, a friend from Australia bought an R and he wants to get Revo Stage 2+ from start. And later move to Stage 4. I've recommended him that he would get your full 3" exhaust. Do you ship exhaust to Sydney, Australia?

Regards

Stefan

tippah1

Ready to race!
Mike, a friend from Australia bought an R and he wants to get Revo Stage 2+ from start. And later move to Stage 4. I've recommended him that he would get your full 3" exhaust. Do you ship exhaust to Sydney, Australia?

Regards

Stefan

Im massively interested at the full system at this price also in sydney Aus

Rudy-R

Regards

Stefan

Hi Mike,

I'm another one of Stefan's friends, with the other REVO Stage 4 Car.
I am looking to remove the last remaining APR components from my car, and would like a quote please on the following two items:
a) Titanium race rear muffler
b) Ordinary Scorpiom rear muffler

I live and play in Melbourne Australia.

Thanks for your offer Mike. It looks REAL good :)

Simon

FLM

Ready to race!
Fantastic pricing Mike.

Also interested in cat back system in Titanium shipped into Melbourne Australia.

Cheers,
Fab

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Very nice!

chylld

Regards

Stefan

Thanks stefan for asking for me, I am gradually getting my head around the parts needed (and what definit3Ly isn't needed) and ended up here :)

Looking to get the following:

Full 3" Stainless Resonated Turbo-Back w/ High Flow Cat & Active Flapper – Normally $1842 – Pre-Order $1473

If these can be shipped to Sydney, Australia (possibly as part of a GB with other Aussie owners above) then I'm very very keen...

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Is the high flow cat 100 or 200 cell?

Do you think the sound clips will be available before the end of the month when the pre-order group buy finishes?

The cats are 100 cell

I don't know when the sound clips will be done. This will be entirely up to how quickly the UK office can get the customer car back in for them.

Would there be a downpipe for the GTI?

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29274

Regards

Stefan

I am also curious to know about shipping to Australia (Melbourne, Victoria).

Im massively interested at the full system at this price also in sydney Aus

Fantastic pricing Mike.

Also interested in cat back system in Titanium shipped into Melbourne Australia.

Cheers,
Fab

If these can be shipped to Sydney, Australia (possibly as part of a GB with other Aussie owners above) then I'm very very keen...

Sure, shipping to Australia is possible, and we would love to get some systems onto all of your cars, however, because the exhausts are made in the UK, I think it would pretty pointless to have the systems shipped to me in the US first and then for me to send them out to Australia.

With that said, the exhaust system boxes would be too large to ship via the US Postal Service, so we would be forced to use UPS. Secondly, we have distributors in Australia for our other products and shipping to them for much smaller boxes than an exhaust system is generally in excess of $300-400, so a large and heavy exhaust system box would NOT be cheap at all.

I would most certainly think that organizing a larger bulk freight shipment of systems to one of our Australian dealers or more akin to a group buy would be the most fiscally and logistically feasible option, but departing direct from the UK would probably be the best bet.

We will need to discuss this with the UK office, find an Australian dealer or point of contact to work with, and come up with a specific list of the exact systems to be ordered.