GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SF Bay Area Eggettes Meet Feeler!

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I've got too much going on these days and haven't had the energy to look into the cruise info. I'm fine with just meeting up at 3pm unless someone wants to take the reigns on that. Or we can discuss at the meet and those who want to do a leisure cruise somewhere nearby ( off 280? ) can do so.

We should list an alternate parking lot in case Office Depot ends up kicking us out. There are large parking lots nearby - behind the now closed Kohl's. Another on the opposite side of Office Depot/across from Kohl's/Trader Joe's. An even more empty one across from the library.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
I've got too much going on these days and haven't had the energy to look into the cruise info. I'm fine with just meeting up at 3pm unless someone wants to take the reigns on that. Or we can discuss at the meet and those who want to do a leisure cruise somewhere nearby ( off 280? ) can do so.

We should list an alternate parking lot in case Office Depot ends up kicking us out. There are large parking lots nearby - behind the now closed Kohl's. Another on the opposite side of Office Depot/across from Kohl's/Trader Joe's. An even more empty one across from the library.

sounds good

speedster

Go Kart Champion
I'm down

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I got family visiting in town maybe the next meet.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
take some pics for the ppl who are going....sorry about the last minute flaking, but i guess most ppl have family gatherings around holidays...i'll definitely set up for another one in the near future

speedster

Go Kart Champion
So only 3 of us? Should we still do this or postpone?

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
I always hang out in the area of Millbrae. How is the progress of the meet?