GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Me vs M5!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...highlight of my life so far...legit raced an 06-10 M5 last night...closed course of course ..from 60mph in 3rd all the way to 130ish I had em!!!... I let off after that...thank god for that 79F cold air...lol. it was around 1230am. Pretty much had him by a car and half....maybe 2.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
OMG...highlight of my life so far...legit raced an 06-10 M5 last night...closed course of course ..from 60mph in 3rd all the way to 130ish I had em!!!... I let off after that...thank god for that 79F cold air...lol. it was around 1230am. Pretty much had him by a car and half....maybe 2.

Nice kill. Getting in all the runs you can until you sell that K04 I see. :D

TDI110

O_o
M5 needs a driver mod... no way a stg 2 can beat a V10 M5... if it is legit then nice win, otherwise I am skeptical

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
M5 needs a driver mod... no way a stg 2 can beat a V10 M5... if it is legit then nice win, otherwise I am skeptical

K04 son..... I bet its got a good chance.

TDI110

O_o
he's pushing 340HP with the k04 and flash plus whatever gains the supporting mods give, the M5 is 500. Unless the weight difference affects it that much.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
shouldve been at least even if not a narrower win. the f10's are a diff story. :D

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Power to weight ratio! Very doable! Nice Kill!

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion

Cool, but you need to get out and experience life some more if that was the highlight of your life so far. :D

probably like this?

I def pulled a lil bit harder on the one i was dealing with,

k04s are now trapping 116+? Lol right.

we get em from a roll with our light weight man idk...he was going balls out with me up to 130ish and then he backed off after that...he didnt want another go like he miss shifted or was in the wrong gear or anything. ...he didnt want to get beat again in his balls expensive car i guesss, idk.

So who in NJ or RI wants to beat a stock GT500 with their KO4 car :lol:

I'll gladly do it after i get my stage 3+ work done. My father lives in NJ so i'll def be there some time. Callin you out son!

he's pushing 340HP with the k04 and flash plus whatever gains the supporting mods give, the M5 is 500. Unless the weight difference affects it that much.

Actually pushing 350-370hp. Had dyno'd recently. Yes weight affects bad. Raced a 500hp SRT10 Truck....heavy as balls. I just left him like he was standing still. We race'd 3 times and it was 95 out with stock intercooler.
M5 is heavy also but not as heavy obviously. So i didnt pull away as hard, but shes a heavy bitch.

Nice kill. Getting in all the runs you can until you sell that K04 I see. :D

Hell yea man, this thing is awesome. I cant imagine what its gunna be like to have more. I'm going to feel unbeatable unless i see a vet or some balls ass expensive car like a lambo or something.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
I remembered that the e60 M5 had a couple horsepower "modes". Per wikipedia "P400 (limiting the engine to 400 PS (294 kW; 395 bhp)" is what an M5 will drive in under normal driving circumstances.

Just saying there was a chance the guy kept his car in this mode because he thought "silly 4 cylinder hatchback lol"....

food for thought

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
I remembered that the e60 M5 had a couple horsepower "modes". Per wikipedia "P400 (limiting the engine to 400 PS (294 kW; 395 bhp)" is what an M5 will drive in under normal driving circumstances.

Just saying there was a chance the guy kept his car in this mode because he thought "silly 4 cylinder hatchback lol"....

food for thought

even in 500hp mode, M5 is heavy, if he's pushing 350-370 with his K04 then I say totally plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.