GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
no... the car doesn't make a guy more or less hot. the car and his hotness are two separate things.

Not true. A hot guy coming out of a modded E92 M3 will always be hotter than a hot guy coming out of a bagged VW lol

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
i am bored at work, yes.

I can do my job in less than 4hours a day and/or remotely no problem.

indeed.

guise, please don't post anything direct image shit, etc.. links only.. no one needs to get fired because of some slut's beaver.

indeed, I'd probably rate him #3 behind Jeremiah and Arlene Garcia, respectively. Plac is the #1 non-intentional troll of all time though, not hating or anything, its just funny.

If you can do it remotely, move to Roseville. We be like peez and cawwutz.

Man, I love Plac. Everyone gives him shit, but he is just honest and gives no fucks. My kind of person. I would trade cars as much as he does if I could get away with it. I have owned more cars than years driving though. :w00t:

eat and beat, nice :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

Well said, sneakerhead!

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Not true. A hot guy coming out of a modded E92 M3 will always be hotter than a hot guy coming out of a bagged VW lol

dubpl8 just came out of the closettttt

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
no... the car doesn't make a guy more or less hot. the car and his hotness are two separate things.

you'll have to excuse him, he still has "dating" standards/guidelines from high school.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh. Mah. Gawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.