GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Antonio Spotted Thread

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Just saw a lowered,aftermarket wheels gti off of fm-78 parked by the target with stickers on the back windshield anyone's car on this forum?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Maybe?

This had his autox wheels on. Here is a glimpse of his others.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Nope. Forgot to specify this one had a Mississippi plates but seen it before

kev055

Get this san antonio thread going again. I'm Kevin.
Just purchased a 2012 gti 2 door dsg autobahn. I came from a better performance wise car (evolution x mr), but wanted and needed to get something with better mpg and better dd as I just got my first apartment living out of the house and lower payment and such.

But anyway a few shots of the gti, I love the car with the dsg, and sporty still and a great interior vs my old lancer interior evo.

bimmer635csi

Ready to race!
Congrats on getting out of the house.

I'm rolling a Carbon Steel 4-door right now. I was hoping to go to the autocross at Retama Park today, but life and old age prevented that.

See you around!

Cheers,
Chris

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Welcome kev! Retama has a auto cross? More details please since I live down the street really

kev055

is there a market for the oem serron wheels like on my gti? I plan to go aftermarket and wondering if they are desirable?

ColesMk6

Ready to race!

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Nicks a whore lol
Hey cole were you at a meet yesterday? You see a white subaru 4 door.. Random questions I know lol

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Nicks a whore lol

Hey cole were you at a meet yesterday? You see a white subaru 4 door.. Random questions I know lol

I actually rolled through just to see how it was then did a few runs with a white wrx right after lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Where are the hangouts here in SA?

Saturdays there is a meet at 151 and potranco at the texaco but idk about anything else really a bunch of guys on vortex are trying to put a vw meet together in San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk