GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
You aren't down off of 21st are you? I saw a black mk6 gti parked on 21st last wednesday when I was down in T-Town.

No, I work near the Tacoma Mall. You'll see my car at the office building. I haven't been up to 21st lately...and I don't actually drive my car much aside from my 4 block commute because I have a government vehicle.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
No, I work near the Tacoma Mall. You'll see my car at the office building. I haven't been up to 21st lately...and I don't actually drive my car much aside from my 4 block commute because I have a government vehicle.

Ah ok. Must be nice, probably don't have to fill up on your own dime too often lol!

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
CSG 2Dr parked next to me at Elliot Bay Auto brokers parking lot. I'm jelly of your LED tails.

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
theres a white tdi with a roof rack that drives around redmond that i see alot. You are like 25 or younger i think.

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Saw this beauty on 16 North ~2:00pm; gave the guy a thumbs up and he didn't even look. :(

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Blue R northbound on 101 heading into Newport. I flashed my high beams as I went by in the wagon.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Candy White GTI, heading east on MLK Jr Way South towards Renton yesterday (10/1). Had the LED headlights and rolled up next to me to ask me what exhaust I had. :thumbsup:

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
In Silverdale,WA for work. Spotted a black MK6 with green wheels yesterday near silver city restrauant. Looked to have LED tails also. Nice car bro.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Lowered UG GTI with nice wheels, sitting at Old Saigon Pho in tukwila.

Med_Scientist

Passed Driver's Ed
candy white golf R at harborview's view park garage last Friday night into Saturday morning

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Saw quite a few on the freeway yesterday, heading south I-5, just south of Southcenter.

Couple guys in a MK6 (CSG I believe) with dark tinted tails, tinted windows, and a roof rack. Also had aftermarket wheels but I couldn't tell on the color, though they looked nice while driving. I talked to them out the window for a second, complimenting the wheels and asking for sure the year (MK5 or MK6) because the tails threw me off.
They ended up stopping at the Albertson's in Federal Way as well, I recognized them in the store but I don't think it was mutual recognition. Nice ride regardless.

Also a brand new black GTI, still had dealer plates from Puyallup. Exchanged V's with the guy just north of Southcenter. Hopefully he joins up if he hasn't already!

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
'13 or newer Mk6 just now on Canyon Rd/512 Eastbound in Puyallup. Looked gray and stock. I was the black one that was in front of you.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Another one just now on Meridian by Walmart on 160th in Puyallup. Black, possibly lowered on what looked like RS4 wheels, APR exhaust maybe. I honked as I went by.

KrunchyKaine

MK6 headed down Airport Way bout 4:30, believe it was black. LED tails, blue/teal rims, throaty exhaust, sounded and looked great. I was in the dirty white GTI, derpin.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
CSG MK6 GTI with DSG on Airport Way near Boeing field!
I was the guy in the CSG MK6 GTI with MT (as if it wasn't obvious by my stats to the left here <<<< and my sig below vvvv :lol:)