GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I did a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeloHarmonics

Ready to race!
Got an alignment for $90 which I think is a pretty good price for an alignment at the dealership in the bay area. I swear the steering sharpness feels better, especially on the freeway (this is my first alignment since lowering the car a few weeks ago). My p-zeros now have 35,000 miles on them with 5/32 tread left. Will be going summer tires soon, and hope to achieve even better handling.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
If there is a gap you put the metal clips in wrong. You have to slide the clips into the plastic under the bumper first. Then push the plastic slots on the lip into the holes on the bumper until it sits right.

Nvm started typing before i realized what was happening. Is the lip and bumper oem?

lip is from OPD

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Pretty common area for oil build up and grunge on these motors, as for the CEL and other issues, not sure that's related as that oil looks like it's been slowly building up their for quite some time.

Coil packs and maybe PCV is messed up as well.

renatoarce

Ready to race!

Move from Maxxis MAZ1 225 35 19 to Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 235 35 19
Perfect fitment [emoji106]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion

oil, dsg change and installed IE's intake. Have Neuspeeds top and discharge install this weekend.

Great work, always feels good to DIY especially when it costs a boat load for "them" to do it.

Btw I think you meant air charge and top.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
How was install, do you have to drill? How much were pipes and stuff all said and done? I think this is my next project before the winter.

Well I was told the intercooler was on special I got it for $400 and it came with all necessary hardware. I don't think you have to drill, it's same procedure as the neuspeed install. I had it installed at same shop I purchased it from. Total was like around $550. I'm satisfied, can't complain