GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chi Chat 5.9.9: Late Night Drunken Renner Purchases Returns - The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Jaber has spoken.

Awaiting local duder for additional pics on his, cos I guess one of them fell and has some scrapes on it, so will want to see how bad that is. Otherwise, dude on here has a set with some burned out HTR ZIII's on em for like $750-800 before shipping.

Hmmmm...was eyeing those also :)

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Jawn, just go with these. Trust me.

Vote these. Nice looking wheels.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
found a replacement air vent for like $85 cheaper than anywhere else on here:

www.bkstuning.com

almost forgot about these guys, glad I didn't... I need to order one of those, plus they have tons of other oem shit. They are in Germany.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Hello Carsonballs :wub: you back from your trip?

Here's the other options:

hyperblack rse12 Neuspeeds

I also like this design alot, but do not want another set of dark wheels and i think they will really dwarf my brakes.. same could be said for the pfo1's.. then again, my calipers are painted black:

I'll go look at pf03's...

Hey Jawnballs! :wub: nope, still here. My flights not till 8:55 and the lady is coming to Puck me up whenbi get in at 10:30.

My vote is the Nuespeeds, dat hyper black!!!! God I love that color!

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Jawn, just go with these. Trust me.

+1

I dig the look of lighter-colored wheels most of the time

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
These look amazing! Whose awesome car is that?

:thumbsup:

Some guy whose life is a non-stop vacation.

I think KVN's wheels that are hyper black look damn good too.. kinda wish Cadbuya was there yesterday so I could peep his again too, lol.

+1

I dig the look of lighter-colored wheels most of the time

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Yeah, I used to as well, but I do like gunmetal - kinda hate black - already have a set of gunmetals, so part of me says hyper black (basically a machined looking silver really) or straight silver would be good.

Hey Jawnballs! :wub: nope, still here. My flights not till 8:55 and the lady is coming to Puck me up whenbi get in at 10:30.

My vote is the Nuespeeds, dat hyper black!!!! God I love that color!

oh word.

yeah man, I like it too - GAH!!! cannot decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.