GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 03:28 AM   #141
rawbdog
FIA Formula 1 Champion

Drives: Bird shit stained cute snatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa789 View Post
I agree. They changed the firing order on the 5.0.
Please. Douche won't admit his car isn't worth the amount he paid for it and continues to try to prove himself.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 AM   #142
rawbdog
FIA Formula 1 Champion

Drives: Bird shit stained cute snatchback
Quote:
Originally Posted by apa11393 View Post
Why troll a vw forum if you drive a mustang? Does bashing people who have "slower" cars make you feel better about yourself? You must have a really small dick.
Dude you are trolling. You do not even own a mk6 and yet continue to post on here. GTFO
Old 03-29-2013, 05:24 AM   #143
koa789
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawbdog View Post
Please. Douche won't admit his car isn't worth the amount he paid for it and continues to try to prove himself.
lol yeah u mad Go put some more 87 octane in your 600whp Nova that weighs more than my Mustang lol You proved yourself to be as smart as your posts imply, which, unfortunately, is not very.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #144
Noize
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 Evo X
koa789 is probably the nicest, car-intelligent, and most rational Mustang driver I've ever seen online. You guys need to lay off him and listen to what he says. You might actually learn something about cars.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:12 AM   #145
GTInsuch
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2012 DSG 4dr
Quote:
oh now its a tune and exhaust? i thought you wrote headers and exhaust? which one is it bro? are you confused between the two? and sorry but the TDI isnt my only car i bought it because of the MPGs and because i enjoyed the ride in it. i have a "muscle car" that i have mentioned numerous times on here and it will beat a mustang with a tune or exhaust or intake or super bright lights because as you mentioned, it runs 600WHP and it cost WAY less than buying a brand new muffstain. it is hilarious that just 6 months ago you did not know your ass from your head when it came to anything to motor knowledge and now all of a sudden your a guru on it. go troll the bimmer forums im sure they would love to hear your story about how you wasted all your money and time trying to make a GTI something that it is not. sounds like a pretty ignorant mistake you made considering you probably didnt do the research to see that the GTI will never be a bimmer or a merc or what ever. and if you think that the mustang is cool thats fine nothing against it, i feel the exact opposite and you know what, thats my opinion bro and im fine with that.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #146
GTInsuch
Touring Car Champion

Old 03-29-2013, 09:22 AM   #147
Djmikeyd
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: 2011 Black Autobahn 4Dr
This dickhead is still going? I dont have to post a video which I do not have just to satisfy your 3 inch boner. The closest drag strip is 2 hours away. Everything you just said doesnt change the fact that the older v8 mustangs were turds, which was my point, which you were so "against". If you never saw a race between the two, dont comment on it.

Revo Stage 2 , SPM Street TBE, Forge Twintake
Old 03-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #148
Lou Maiuri
Banned

Drives: One Tray Fi
Quote:
And of course a fucking street bike will beat a car it weighs a fraction of its weight. You are more than a douchebag Muffstain fucktard than you and everyone on here thinks you are.

I wish the mods would do something about this. Uncalled for, malicious, and out of control. And has been going on for pages. Do your job for once, Bender.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #149
GTInsuch
Touring Car Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Maiuri View Post
wow, where is Bender? I don't really see any reason for this kid to be here after this. I'm surprised mods haven't banned this clown yet. No one cares about your rust bucket 71' Nova. Cool man, you can hit 11's at the strip. Still a 71 Nova and a TDi in your garage. Sling all the insults you want, but you still have to wake up every morning and go into your garage and see those two vehicles.
The real question is, why the fuck are you still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Maiuri View Post
I have searched ad-nauseum for a DIY removal of the stock MK6 air box. I am receving my neuspeed P-flo from MJM sometime this week and as I have a general to good idea of the p-flo installation (props to Plac), I have very little to no idea how to remove the stock air box. If anyone has a DIY laying around or pictures with instructions I would be very grateful.
Did you ever figure it out?
Old 03-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #150
Lou Maiuri
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTInsuch View Post
The real question is, why the fuck are you still here?

Did you ever figure it out?

All I see you doing is a lot of hating and talking and not a lot of doing. In fact, you and Rawbdog sound like a bunch of miserable cretins who thrive off of putting people down. koa has a sick Mustang. Absolutely sick. He hasn't thrown hateful, malicious insults that you and rawbdog have had no problem doing. And neither have I. Your shit is uncalled for, and at this point you're just embarrassing yourself. Actually put together a solid build before you come at me again, because as far as I'm concerned, you don't exist.

Yeah, in fact I put together an impressive build thread, went k04, and then sold it for a twin turbo charged 135i that will make you look like you're standing still. Face facts bro, you can try to put me down on here with my automotive knowledge from six months ago, but the fact remains; I built a sick GTI, introduced a clutch guru that helps out people on the regular, provide the lulz, and now have a beast of a car that you would kill to own. But thanks for digging up a post from 7 months ago, you must have a lot on your plate today.

Last edited by Lou Maiuri; 03-29-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #151
xHeartcoreboyx
Formula 1 Driver

Drives: '10 CW 2DR GTI DSG
No offense man, I think many of non Golf owners come here to look down at us. We really don't care for this attitude. I am here to enjoy the community and learn, not to be told my car is slow and stupid.

Local non-ethusiast guys already look at us as if we were driving a Versa. I could live without that crap on our forums too.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Old 03-29-2013, 10:00 AM   #152
Lou Maiuri
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHeartcoreboyx View Post
No offense man. I think many of non Golf ownere come here to look down at us. We really don't care for this attitude. I am here to enjoy the community and learn, not to be told my car is slow and stupid.

Local non-ethusiast guys already look at us as if we were driving a Versa. I could live without that crap on our forums too.

Sent from my iPhone with typos
I was mk6, I wanted to go faster. Nobody is hating on the GTI. We were all at one point utterly in love with our GTI's.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #153
Djmikeyd
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: 2011 Black Autobahn 4Dr
Point of this thread is, we dont need a Mustang owner defending his "kind" because someone says they beat a 2004 mustang with mods on reoccuring occasions. If the dude wasnt there he has no say. He pulls up the numbers, who cares dude?

Revo Stage 2 , SPM Street TBE, Forge Twintake
Old 03-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #154
Lou Maiuri
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmikeyd View Post
Point of this thread is, we dont need a Mustang owner defending his "kind" because someone says they beat a 2004 mustang with mods on reoccuring occasions. If the dude wasnt there he has no say. He pulls up the numbers, who cares dude?
No, point of this thread and every other VS. thread is take a video or don't post. We don't care to read stories, and biased ones that that. This thread quickly turned into malicious insult slinging with zero moderation (go figure, I get banned for "trolling" and rawbdog gets to stay around after calling people faggots and fucktards). Settle it with a video instead of just writing a paragraph about what you think happened on the highway that may or may not have been a race.

Closed Thread