GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2+(K04) Impressions

dave80

Go Kart Champion
snowing today.....can't run logs. Planing to run logs with meth and no meth.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
In all honesty, nothing imo. Unless program switching is important to you, or you want to see your boost gauge read higher. The UNI tune is way more drivable. I make less boost yes but the car feels just as fast if not faster. This is all perception and opinion though, I have no dyno's or trap speeds for you. Am I biased because I just spent money on the UNI tune? I'll let you guys decide but I don't feel I am. I think what I am doing is very fair to everyone involved

This is basically the same thing my audi b7 buddy told me when he switched over to Unitronic.
He was trapping in the 1/4 on the Unitronic 93 tune, what he used to trap on the old tuners 100 octane tune previously.

looking forward to seeing some meth tuned map logs. :thumbsup:

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
This is basically the same thing my audi b7 buddy told me when he switched over to Unitronic.
He was trapping in the 1/4 on the Unitronic 93 tune, what he used to trap on the old tuners 100 octane tune previously.

looking forward to seeing some meth tuned map logs. :thumbsup:

Dude I am so pumped about this custom tune. I will post graphs of that as well. Not comparing it to anything but just for you guys to see. I'm sure you would be able to purchase the same tune if you had a meth kit capable of running it.

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
Dude I am so pumped about this custom tune. I will post graphs of that as well. Not comparing it to anything but just for you guys to see. I'm sure you would be able to purchase the same tune if you had a meth kit capable of running it.

I'm saving up for w/m next to run a more aggressive tune too but probably wont be exactly like yours since im not going dpi but it should be similar. i think you should be pumped tho!!

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
^This is something specific to UNI that I think is great. You call them up, send them logs, and they say "sure we can do something for you". That is the reason I switched.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
is this anybody here

i know it's kind of old and seems biased to me. just wondering.

I believe he is on the forums, but I don't think he's posted in this thread at all. That video dates back well before our latest K04 revision was pushed through, too. :thumbsup:

A_Bowers

A_Bowers

Haha I thought it was ok to post my impressions of your logs because this is where u posted your logs. I will move my comments to the other thread.:w00t:

No biggie. I answered your question over there.