GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alzor Style 803 wheels (pics)

Acoolusername

Passed Driver's Ed
Before I purchased these I googled and couldn't find anyone running them with 17 inch 225/45r17 on stock height. So if anyone else out there googles this hopefully this will help. I really like the way they turned out.

Attachments

• IMG_2608.PNG
    IMG_2608.PNG
    299.1 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_2607.PNG
    IMG_2607.PNG
    350 KB · Views: 1,130

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
I found some cast TSW models at 22 lbs each with higher load ratings than their forged models, and with the Continental Extreme Contacts on them I'll be 14 lbs per corner lighter... bye bye Detroits!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Acoolusername

Passed Driver's Ed
I found some cast TSW models at 22 lbs each with higher load ratings than their forged models, and with the Continental Extreme Contacts on them I'll be 14 lbs per corner lighter... bye bye Detroits!

Yea the detroits just weren't doing it for me The look or the ride. To each their own though (my wife was sad to see them go lol)

Roctre

Ready to race!

Did you see the tsw bathursts?

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Yep! I could only find weight info at Discount Tire site; Crowthorne were 22 lbs, Max was 23, Brooklands 23...I settled on Chicane at 20 lbs...load rating is 1950ish lbs vs forged models which were all 1300 lb zone...with Conti Extreme rubber it's now 16 lbs lighter per corner than stock...that's a huge reduction in reciprocating weight!

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
The Bathurst were light but had lower load rating, 1350 zone...but certainly great design. Hard to go wrong with these especially at under $200 per wheel.

Roctre

Ready to race!
The Bathurst were light but had lower load rating, 1350 zone...but certainly great design. Hard to go wrong with these especially at under $200 per wheel.

I think I would of gone with the tsw bathurst in 17x9 et50 if I knew they were a thing before I got my nuespeed rse05s but im still happy since they weigh 17lbs and they get to go on thursday for the first time.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you have to have rolled fenders for the 245s? I heard those tires are killer! I spent a lot of time on the Fat Tire thread, pretty crazy spectrum out there!