GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wetMoney's Build

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Also got my fenders rolled this weekend with HYDE16.
If any NNJ locals need their fenders rolled, I have great a contact. He did a phenomenal job on my fenders. He is a former detailer that is very meticulous and definitely knows what he is going. I didnt have to worry about a thing!!

Q-Ball

not really a gti
Also got my fenders rolled this weekend with HYDE16.
If any NNJ locals need their fenders rolled, I have great a contact. He did a phenomenal job on my fenders. He is a former detailer that is very meticulous and definitely knows what he is going. I didnt have to worry about a thing!!

Need to check yours out as it looks like I'm going to need them rolled now. The ET45 on an 8.5 up front is pretty close...

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered some Detailing supplies.
-Gilmour Foam master 2 foam gun
-Sonax Netshield w/ 4 micro fiber towels and Brilliant Shine spray wax (deal from Phil at Detailers Domain)
-Chemical Guys MAX suds II
-new clay bar

gunna get my car nice and fresh for DubRun!

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered some Detailing supplies.
-Gilmour Foam master 2 foam gun
-Sonax Netshield w/ 4 micro fiber towels and Brilliant Shine spray wax (deal from Phil at Detailers Domain)
-Chemical Guys MAX suds II
-new clay bar

gunna get my car nice and fresh for DubRun!

Nice. I have the gilmour gun and love it. Net shield is on the way too. Let me know if you ever want to chat detailing as that's been my big focus lately. I've got some new pics of my GTI after it was detailed a few weeks ago in my build thread too!

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Nice. I have the gilmour gun and love it. Net shield is on the way too. Let me know if you ever want to chat detailing as that's been my big focus lately. I've got some new pics of my GTI after it was detailed a few weeks ago in my build thread too!

sweet, cars looking good man!

Q-Ball

not really a gti
looks awesome... discreet enough so that only a gear head would know it's not stock.