GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold GTI - Parting out

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Most items sold. I need to make a BIG trip to the Post Office tomorrow and get all this stuff shipped to each of you. PMs will come as soon as the stuff is on its way. Please respond to the thread upon receipt of the items.

I'll just leave the Mojo Mats in the car for the next owner to enjoy! Thanks guys!!

:thumbsup:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Most items sold. I need to make a BIG trip to the Post Office tomorrow and get all this stuff shipped to each of you. PMs will come as soon as the stuff is on its way. Please respond to the thread upon receipt of the items.

I'll just leave the Mojo Mats in the car for the next owner to enjoy! Thanks guys!!

Will do. I've been wanting a pair of side markers for a while now. Glad I was finally able to get a set! :happyanim:

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Edited

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion

Got the side markers yesterday. Installed today, they look great! Thanks again.