GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Candywhite MK6 GTI

Quinton995

Hi all!
I am Quinton and I live in the Netherlands and recently subscribed to this forum because of all the great GTI's I see around!:thumbsup:
I never knew the Golf GTI was such a success in the united states. I also wanted to show you my MK6 GTI, but first let me introduce myself:
I'm 20 years old and last year I bought a white MK6 GTI just across the border in Germany. I have loved the car ever since. I haven't changed an awfull lot on the car, besides some minor modifications. This includes a carbon-look rear diffuser/chiptuning @265Hp / 380Nm. Also the middle-demper (if that's what you call it in English?:p) of the exhaust was already altered when I bought the car, producing a lovely sound :thumbup:
Some mods are sill in the planning. Today I will probably receive my black front and rear VW emblem, and in a couple of weeks time, the roof + side mirrors will be wrapped in high gloss black.
Here are some pictures of my GTI:D:

Last edited:

Quinton995

I'm sorry for the enormous images, any way to resize them? I'm used to forums automatically resizing them :iono:

Got it resized now:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

ahard48

Ready to race!
Just put my black emblems and color matched inlays on my candy white as well. The little things.

Looks good!