GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

She took all 18"

McQueen77

Banned
those michelins are way expensive brah. even more than the contis.. think ill stick with the contis.. over 800 bucks on tires.. shit

Bino

Go Kart Champion
The tires are the life blood of the car acceleration, brakeing, handling. This is what is used most on any car so why not get something that performs like our cars. I run Michelins on my other 2 cars and never had any issues with them. This is the frist time I run super sports so far I really like them.

Pricey? Yes. Are they worth it? Don't know yet. I think they will be tho.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
The Detroits look so much better.

The detroits look serious sexy on these cars...just wish they had lower offset and weight.

Anyone ever think to paint the the ID's of the openings in the Denvers to make them look like Detroits? Seems like you'd get the best of all worlds: the sexier Detroit look with the lower weight of the Denvers plus a 45 vs 40 profile for slightly better ride and (possibly) less interior rattling. And cheaper tire replacement; cost of 17's vs 18's. Just askin...:iono:

jmdeis11

Ready to race!
Anyone ever think to paint the the ID's of the openings in the Denvers to make them look like Detroits? Seems like you'd get the best of all worlds: the sexier Detroit look with the lower weight of the Denvers plus a 45 vs 40 profile for slightly better ride and (possibly) less interior rattling. And cheaper tire replacement; cost of 17's vs 18's. Just askin...:iono:

Yes. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129490

WAP

Go Kart Champion

NTT5418

Ready to race!
Come on Really? You are in the wrong forum if you were thinking like that :lol:. I just wanted to post up some before and after pictures.:w00t:

off topic but...where'd you get those headlights?!?! :drool:

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
The Detroits are definitely a huge improvement. Who cares about the unsprung weight, it's worth it for the way they look.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
The Detroits are definitely a huge improvement. Who cares about the unsprung weight, it's worth it for the way they look.

I think so to. I whould not care even if they were 100 lbs each. I don't track the car so it don't bother me any. I rather have a nice stock looking rim then a light weight rim that bends when you look at it.