GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf R Front Bumper Splitter (Dutch Parts Co.)

davserbic

Ready to race!
Hey Dutch, have you thought about side skirt extensions?

I like the clean and simple lines you're producing with this lip — I think it would translate very well into a set of side skirt extensions. Not actual skirts, but extensions for the Golf R skirts.

Everyone and their mother is trying to make new lips and the market I imagine will soon be saturated. No one makes good extensions or even affordable ones come to think of it. Combining your smooth aesthetic and subtle details could do REALLY well for a set of extensions. Maybe if you offer extensions to compliment your lip, interest might rise dramatically. Just a thought.

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Hey Dutch, have you thought about side skirt extensions?

I like the clean and simple lines you're producing with this lip — I think it would translate very well into a set of side skirt extensions. Not actual skirts, but extensions for the Golf R skirts.

Everyone and their mother is trying to make new lips and the market I imagine will soon be saturated. No one makes good extensions or even affordable ones come to think of it. Combining your smooth aesthetic and subtle details could do REALLY well for a set of extensions. Maybe if you offer extensions to compliment your lip, interest might rise dramatically. Just a thought.

Yes, that is the plan. I'm going to start working on side skirt extensions for the MK6 Golf R Skirts this week hopefully. A lot of my past customers have been asking about it and I agree that it would really compliment the front splitter if that line continued along the side of the vehicle. Thanks for the feedback. :thumbup:

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Here's a shot of @tj_6r's mean looking Golf R:

davserbic

Ready to race!
Here's a shot of @tj_6r's mean looking Golf R:

Silhouette looks great but so dark — wish we had some more shots!

Haha send me a lip and I'll send you some amazing shots back :drool: :D

Jk. Unless you're gonna do it :)

Last edited:

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Silhouette looks great but so dark — wish we had some more shots!

Haha send me a lip and I'll send you some amazing shots back :drool: :D

Buy one and we'll be happy to use your photos!

Check out our Facebook or Instagram pages for more photos and look up #DutchPartsCo for more customer photos.

Here are some brighter shots:

davserbic

Ready to race!
Buy one and we'll be happy to use your photos!

Check out our Facebook or Instagram pages for more photos and look up #DutchPartsCo for more customer photos.

Here are some brighter shots:

I just saw you head multiple threads so I was able to see more. Really really good stuff — SUPER excited to see some extensions in the future.