GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
headlight work

That doesn't look too bad, I haven't seen that before. Did you by any chance go to 180customs?..Also, get those side markers painted!

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
I had to get my d**n lock bolt drilled off cause it was stuck on the hub in order to mount my final wheel on the set i bought.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Do you consider the black matte plastic to be unpainted and treat it as such? To me it is, and then the gloss plastic is obviously painted, but I treat the matte like its raw plastic...

I mostly use it on the rear emblem, valance, grill and under the hood. Only downside is it seems to dry out quickly. Not sure how to explain it but a couple of hours after its applied it looks drier.

Holy Santa Claus. Tires are cheap in the USA. Might have to drive down to get tires done!
I never tried Generals before. Get em quick, they are on close out at TireRack the pricing may only good as long as stock holds out.

Last edited:

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

Shini

Go Kart Champion

Added my made in germany tag.

Edit: picture came in sideways from my phone? -_-
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion

McFuzz

Go Kart Champion
Cleaned the massive goose shit that bombed my roof, windshield, windshield wiper base and inners of the rain cowl/suspension housing.

Fuck you, goose.

Brad73

Ready to race!
That doesn't look too bad, I haven't seen that before. Did you by any chance go to 180customs?..Also, get those side markers painted!

i used to own a g37 and im from nyc so i used to get work done by igor. for the VW halogens, i did it myself. so you can say its 180 custom inspired lol