GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL US 2010 GOLF 2.5 AND TDI PRICING.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Here is the Golf 2.5 and TDI pricing:wosschilder980:

http://www.vw.com/golf/pricelist/en/us/#overview

UPDATE EDIT: Sept 10th, 2009
Official prices released
Thanks to volsfan0911 for getting this
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8369&postcount=18

Golf 2 dr 2.5 manual.........$17,490
Golf 2 dr 2.5 auto.............$18,590
Golf 4 dr 2.5 auto.............$19,190

Golf 2 dr TDI manual........$21,990
Golf 2 dr TDI DSG.............$23,090
Golf 4 dr TDI manual........$22,590
Golf 4 dr TDI DSG.............$23,690

Destination...........................$700

Power Sunroof.....................$1,000
Cold Weather Pkg..................$225
BT 9W2 (TDI forced)...............$199
Rear Side Airbags...................$350
Bi-Xenon w/ AFS (TDI only)......$700
Dynaudio (TDI only)................$476
Navigation (TDI only)............$1,750

Last edited:
Wow. The TDI is more expensive than I expected. However, it does have more standard features.

See my other response on similar thread. There was a big screwup somewhere and those prices/options may change or be deleted soon. The US is NOT getting the rearview camera (unfortunately) regardless of what that webpage says.

Nightfox

Those prices seem a little high, considering that the MK5 Rabbit starts at around $14,000. From what I read, I thought Volkswagen was trying to make the MK6 Golf more affordable by cutting down on materials, etc., making it cheaper for VW to build.

mkarolia

pricing of gti in south africa

hi to all. in south africa the pricing of golf 6 gti dsg standard with no extras is R331,000 ( R8.1 - $1 ) TOTAL IN USD = $40,962 ARE WE BEING RIPPED OFF.
also standard wheels are Detriot 18x7.5 225/40/18 check out www.vw.co.za

That One Dude

Ready to race!
are you guys thinking about getting the new gti?

zee

Go Kart Champion
) TOTAL IN USD = $40,962 ARE WE BEING RIPPED OFF.www.vw.co.za

You are not being ripped off. North America has always paid less for the Golf & GTI than the rest of the world...including Germany. You should compare the South African pricing to German pricing for a fair comparison.

mk6tdi1

Will the cold weather package force you to upgrade to leather seats? It was my understanding that you couldn't get heated seats with cloth seats? Anybody know the answer on this one? Thanks.

bad2bone

Passed Driver's Ed
Will the cold weather package force you to upgrade to leather seats? It was my understanding that you couldn't get heated seats with cloth seats? Anybody know the answer on this one? Thanks.

No, you can get CWP w/o leather. It's a stand alone option. Canadians have heated seats as standard.

Last edited:

zee

Go Kart Champion

Will be cloth, as the USA Golf does not have an option to get leather seats.

bad2bone

Passed Driver's Ed
Those prices seem a little high, considering that the MK5 Rabbit starts at around $14,000. From what I read, I thought Volkswagen was trying to make the MK6 Golf more affordable by cutting down on materials, etc., making it cheaper for VW to build.

Not really and the MKV Rabbit went for $16.300 at last look I had.