GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

30 hour drive in 3 minutes

Charlie Sheen

Ready to race!
Nice ! Did the same with my MKV few years ago : Quebec - Florida = ~ 29hours straight !

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
I like the idea, cool video! Some of your lane changes were too abrupt.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Oh gosh^^.

Video is cool. I like seeing the shifter move without your hand on it on some of the clips lol.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
wow longest drive in my gti was 8 hrs and 3 people switching. felt like a draaaag. endless straightaways and cruise control on 80.

what did you guys buy at the stops? i know its usually energy drinks and chips and shit but that shit makes you crash and feel like shit sometimes so you have to be careful. whos cars is it? guy with the hat or no hat? better take some sick pics/vid.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
We tried to eat fairly heatly, I did have to buy a red bull for my night stint. It is my car, the bigger guy who started off the driving.

I got some awesome pictures and have been hanging out with Race treams. I'll post an update later tonight or tomorrow. Follow us on twitter if you want more 'live' updates and pictures!

Sent from my Lumia 920

r3vo_0816

Ready to race!
I did the drive to pikes peak from Miami in February with my girlfriend.

Awesome trip.

Unfortunately the GF cant drive stick so I drove the whole way lol

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Awesome video man. I love how you can see the car moving in the nav at night. BUT GET OFF DA PHONE FIRCHRISSAKE.

butchered by autocucumber

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
That's a cool idea. 30 hrs is a pretty long drive though, it must have felt good to get out!!!

Sure did!

How far is that distance wise?

That is one road trip I want to do....albeit it'll be closer from MI...lol

About 1850 miles!

Awesome video man. I love how you can see the car moving in the nav at night. BUT GET OFF DA PHONE FIRCHRISSAKE.

butchered by autocucumber

Thanks!

Be honest, how fast were you driving through the corn states?:D

We really were trying to conserve fuel so not much over the speed limit most of the time. We did do one good run, one frame in the video the speed in MPH in the middle of the MFD.....if you find it and can read it, we got slightly higher than that... :p