GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Neuspeed Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe

JBravo

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Brand New, never been used in original box Neuspeed Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Pipe. I bought this when I was only stage 2, I then went KO4 and ended up buying the KO4 turbo discharge pipe so this was never installed.

part number 48.02.71

$195 shipped or will deliver in Phoenix, AZ

Neuspeed product info
"The NEUSPEED Hi-Flow Turbo Discharge Conversion kit includes all the parts needed to remove serious restriction from the discharge side of the turbocharger. First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction. Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate our new discharge adapter to the next and most important item in the kit, our newly manufactured 57mm discharge pipe. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow. All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.

With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag, up to 8-10 horsepower gain and is a must for any "chipped" or modified 2.0T engine."

Last edited:

JBravo

Passed Driver's Ed
still available

JBravo

Passed Driver's Ed
bump

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
free bump!

I'm stage 1 tuned by apr on my gti with carbonio intake.

I purchased a used one of these pipes for $150.

It actually helps with reducing turbo lag. It's not like an "omfg so much power" kind of mod, but it is definitely one of those "deng my car runs smoother now" kind of mods.

I'm very satisfied with this upgrade and i feel like it is worth doing if you have $200 and want your engine to run smoother.

JBravo

Passed Driver's Ed
sold