GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Excelerate Performance: Northeast Audi & VW Performance and Service Center

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We had a beautiful red S4 come in today for a Milltek Valvesonic Exhaust, along with an APR tune. Anyone else taking advantage of the Waterfest Extended sale?

Our technician Dan getting work done!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Who says you can't have form and function? We wrapped these ADV1's in Michelin Pilot Super Sports... because when you look this good, you need to handle just as well.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Some goodies arrived at the shop today... Introducing some MK7.5 LED facelift taillights! No telling how long we will have these exactly, but we know it won't be long..

Send us a PM or email for more info!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Someone is taking advantage of the Post Waterfest Software Sale! APR software install on this B8.5 A4 3.0T.

Want to grab 10% off of APR software? Stop by our shop for an install, no appointment is necessary.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
The MK7.5 Face lift tail lights look so good on Walter's MK7 Golf R. The sequential style of the turn signals is a fantastic touch!

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Saw those tail lights on Walter's car at the recent cars and coffee event at your shop. They look awesome! Great job with the work you did on his car.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Saw those tail lights on Walter's car at the recent cars and coffee event at your shop. They look awesome! Great job with the work you did on his car.

Thank you! Glad you attended our C&C as well, we had an awesome variety of cars Saturday if I do say so myself. I'll be sure to pass the kind words on to our technicians and shop foreman; everyone has been talking about the lights and installation!