GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My moms gonna kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
WASN'T THIS YOUR POST IN ANOTHER THREAD?

I think the GTI is a super great car, but Ive never connected with it, my original choice of car was a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X AUTOMATIC, But me being the youngest in my family and my parents always think my brother is all knowing they listened to him and got me new 2010 GTI 2 door( I love 4 doors btw) 6 SPEED MANUAL( I hate manual, i have a really bad left knee) AND NO XENONS! I HATEEEEEEEEEE HALOGENS! but ahhhh fcuk it at the end of the day I still love the GTI, very funn to drive

Are you bipolar or something? I'm pretty sure this was you? First you say how "super great it is" than all the sudden OMGZ THIS CAR SUCKS. You are a troll GTFO Please go spam the Evo Forums I am sure they would love you over there...You can tell them how your parents didnt buy you one and how super awesome it is...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I never heard someone say "people who drive VW's are gay". All that I've heard is that we don't know anything. Man! I could imagine what people say to those who drive Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda?

I would like to congratulate the OP for using a stolen credit card to buy things for his car. You sound like you're ballin' telling us about your mom and stuff. You need to grow up. Stop trolling and wasting board space for useless information that no one cares to read. Leave the space for those who actually wanna learn, give advice and be an adult on these boards.

+1 for deleting this useless ballin'/E-thug thread.

TwinSpin

Ready to race!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I never heard someone say "people who drive VW's are gay". All that I've heard is that we don't know anything. Man! I could imagine what people say to those who drive Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda?

I would like to congratulate the OP for using a stolen credit card to buy things for his car. You sound like you're ballin' telling us about your mom and stuff. You need to grow up. Stop trolling and wasting board space for useless information that no one cares to read. Leave the space for those who actually wanna learn, give advice and be an adult on these boards.

+1 for deleting this useless ballin'/E-thug thread.

I have heard the comment many times. But it's mostly towards the Jetta/Bug crowd. The GTI gets respect.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I have heard the comment many times. But it's mostly towards the Jetta/Bug crowd. The GTI gets respect.

Really? Is it because of where they're made, how they're are made compared to the GTI/Golf? I can understand more about the Bug being gay than the Jetta. The only thing I find gay about the Jetta is that it's cheaper and made in Mexico.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
No it's mostly the type of people that drive those cars. It seems that others (that don't own VW) say if a guy drives a Jetta or a Bug they are gay. I kinda believe that in some cases as I have seen some gays drive those vehicles. I have nothing against them either but that maybe where it came from.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion

I see more girls in lancers than I do Vws. so does that make Evo drivers gay? I never understood where the logic for this came from. Im guessing its because the VW/Audi scene is just a bunch of "Hipsters" and "Gays" I think it's funny.

El TexMex

Ready to race!
Man my family has been VW fanatics nearly all their lives & never once have I heard of certain VW's being gay, much less certain levels of gayness from one model to the next. I find it quite funny.

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!
I wear boot cut jeans, boots and north face jacket on a normal day, and listen to Pearl Jam and Tool. I guess I'm a hipster :(

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Man my family has been VW fanatics nearly all their lives & never once have I heard of certain VW's being gay, much less certain levels of gayness from one model to the next. I find it quite funny.

agreed.. I love all Vws/Audi's I dont care if its a bug or a GTI or a Eurovan Or a A4 wagon to a Rs4.

Status
Not open for further replies.