GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dub-Nation.com Projekt "DUBDZL"

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Such a cock tease, get a photoshoot with close ups naooooooooooooooo

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I see cop had the same opinion I did, You were driving too fast for him to properly observe the car lol Im interested in the white you put on the interior though.

dub-Nation

Ready to race!
thanks bro, nice to see some people rockin those coils. :thumbsup:

I am loving the coils so far. I plan on getting air ride and the Rokkors are going to be my "quick fix blown bag option" when I am stuck on the side of the road. :yikes:

I see cop had the same opinion I did, You were driving too fast for him to properly observe the car lol Im interested in the white you put on the interior though.

LOL, thanks dude. I will work on some better pictures of the interior this weekend. In the meantime, here is a closeup picture of the TDI. ;)

dub-Nation

Ready to race!
Last night by buddy Ricky Deng came over and shot some sweet pics of the MK6 at a near by park. He had a really cool flash setup and took some really nice pictures. Check it out!!! :eek:

Here are some updated specs on the MK6.
* Size: 18x8.5
* Offest: ET45
* Tires: Toyo T1-R 215/40-18
* Suspension: Rokkor Coilovers
* Front Setup: Standard with Rolled Fenders & Modified Fender Liners
* Rear Setup: 5mm H&R Spacer making the offset et40 on 18x8.5

What do you think? :)
Bernie

dub-Nation

Ready to race!

A quick shot of the interior. Color-match trim, Chrome Euroswtich and a portable Alpine Navi. More mods to come. ;)

GTI'10man

Ready to race!

OMG I've been looking for this image everywhere on the forums! Lol. Wat kind of rims are these I want to get a better look/price. Anyone know? :confused:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I think those are the concave Rotiform BLQ;s,

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
What navi unit is that, and how do you get it to stay in place? I keep buying gps units and taking them back because I can't get any of them to sit still inside that little storage area and keep them plugged in.