GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Satin silver mirror

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
just did mine with Vw reflex silver (duplicolor) came out really good. Secret recipe lol

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Well let me put it this way. It cost me $20 to do this. Compared to a $100. Il take it. Plus it looks 100% like reflex silver. Also it's totally removable so I can go back to stock with ease

GBM206

You can get the paint code from an Audi dealer and take the shells to any body shop to paint. (eta: nm, just saw you're already done. Whoops.)

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
So here's the finished product using the rustoleum metallic aluminum with satin clear coat. Not exactly how I liked it to turn out, but not horrible. I would like it to be just a tad shinier. I might have another try at it using a chrome spray with the satin clear.

mdefalco25

Ready to race!
I don't know. It may be just me, but I prefer body color matched instead of silver, which is what I did:

However, I like that you are changing it up over the standard black mirror caps!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Agree :thumbsup:

I don't know. It may be just me, but I prefer body color matched instead of silver, which is what I did:

However, I like that you are changing it up over the standard black mirror caps!