GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ LED DRL

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
For sale is a set of OEM Xenon headlights with LED DRL. All mounting tabs are intact and lights are in great shape overall. All parts are 100% OEM and include:

Xenon Housing w/ LED, pair
Ballasts, pair
AFS Control Module, pair
Bulbs, pair
Bulb retainer rings, pair
Lens cap, pair

Prices on KefferVW are:
2X Headlights $1128
2X AFS Control Module $447
2X Ballast $306
2X HID Bulb $260 (these you can actually get cheaper probably 180ish elsewhere)
2X Bulb Retainer Rings $36
Total: $3808

You could also find them on other websites, and they seem to be around $2700 before shipping.

If you have halogens, you'll need a highline CECM in order to make the high beams function without a bulb error. If not, you can still get them to work, but you will have a bulb out error on your dash (I personally was able to confirm this). Additionally you will either need to de-pin and re-pin your headlight harness, or buy adapters such as https://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/volkswagen/golf/golf-6-5k/xenon-hid-headlights-adapter-vw-golf-vi-6

There is also additional work for getting AFS to work if you don't already have it installed (stock feature for xenons).

There is some haziness to the headlight housing that I have not been able to remove. This seems to be somehwat normal, as the set on my GTI has some haziness as well. Light output is still excellent, and I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out to me.

Price for everything is $1200 obo via PayPal shipped to lower 48 states. All sales are final. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I think all HID equipped MK6s have that haziness pattern that is INSIDE the housing. I think it's the UV coating burning off inside the housing.

I don't think it really effects the beam pattern (although, it may not be 100% like when it was new), but the cut-off is relatively the same. The output, though, may be a little hindered, but I doubt it's that noticeable.

Those look like in great condition considering the age of the car.

Good luck with sale!

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
I think all HID equipped MK6s have that haziness pattern that is INSIDE the housing. I think it's the UV coating burning off inside the housing.

I don't think it really effects the beam pattern (although, it may not be 100% like when it was new), but the cut-off is relatively the same. The output, though, may be a little hindered, but I doubt it's that noticeable.

Those look like in great condition considering the age of the car.

Good luck with sale!

Yea, my OEM equipped one has those burn-in marks. Seen it on other members cars also. Unfortunately normal, for these headlights.

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
Dude, friendly advise. Most expensive I've seen this is $1300 used... At the asking price I don't see you selling it

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the information zVp and APRMK6GTI. I have it on mine as well (now that I look at it), so good to know this is normal. My beam pattern is still plenty bright and clear to see well at night.

Leo, price is obo, so if you want to offer less, feel free.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Bump

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Bump

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Price drop: $1000