GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI always wins when driven smart...

GIT MO

Passed Driver's Ed
Case in point - the other day I baited a CTS-V into coming after me. I let the guy think it would be an easy kill. Otherwise, he might have ignored me. But instead, I waited for a fairly long stretch of clear straightaway on the freeway which ended in a box formation of cars, spread across multiple lanes.

So the guy decides he's gonna' crush me in the open straightaway, but I can stay ahead long enough, with my strong mid band, and subtly lead him over to the entrance of the box.

The V isn't paying attention to what's in front of him, because he's still trying to outgun this punk GTI in a head to head. Oops!

Now we're both inside a square box of traffic. Perfect set-up, because it looks like there are several outs between the cars forming the box. So I’m watching this guy try and make his move through one of the openings - to no avail.

But this punk little GTI has had his eyes on the only exit out of the box since moving in. And like a well coriagraphed dance, I squirt out of that box.

The best part was watching this guy flounder around inside the box, moving this way, then that way - a total douching. He had to actually slow down, back out of the box, and move all the way over to the fast lane to pull his ass out that mess.

I hung in the number two lane (at speed limit) and waited for him to blast by me but, he was thoroughly de-nutted and never passed.

Chalk one up for the GTI, bitchez. :fighting0030:

P

plac

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
aye dios mio.....

GIT MO

Passed Driver's Ed
"CHOREOGRAPHED

thanks
"

Wow, must be a slow day for the spelling police. Go get 'em.

SteveMD

Ready to race!
not gonna lie...great story...it is riveting and suspenseful...i cant believe you beat a car with over 400hp...that extra 700lbs must do a number on it:thumbdown:

556hp to be exact.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
He won in a traffic situation.... that's about it. He's a better driver, his car is not a better car though.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
This thread should be locked. Anyone racing through a tight pack of traffic on the highway is a complete moron. I'm amazed nobody got hurt.