GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Certified 2012 4DR Golf R Tornado Red 38k

Cap10obvious

FS: Certified 2012 4DR Golf R Tornado $25,750

First off, I guess I should introduce myself and my car. I've lurked before, but since this is the 1st car, I've done pretty much nothing to, I haven't had much of anything to contribute to the forums. Side effects of marriage and kids ;)

I welcome any thoughts on the car... I know you know better than I do. It's listed on cars dot com. Car is located in the South Florida area.

I think 1 of the strongest selling points of the car, is it's certified. I bought it certified while still under the factory warranty. The CPO warranty runs until 7/17 or 22k and it's transferable. I also just had the 40k service done, so the next service is 10k miles down the road. Carfax reports says it's worth over market value, the history is that good.

Everything is in perfect condition. No exaggeration, no BS, car is super clean. Leather is like new. Nothing is scratched, paint is rich & bold, wheels don't have a scratch. I really pamper my cars. Asking $26,750. Update: Price reduced. $25,750.

Pics:

P.S. I did add the EU auto headlight switch. Great upgrade. I have both keys, all mats, etc...

The only thing this car needs is a good home... Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Solid deal! Good luck with the sale.

Locke

Ready to race!
Great photos and beautiful car. GLWS!

Cap10obvious

Thanks for looking

Wanted to add some more photos. Hope it shows the condition of the car really well.

drivers seat

passenger's seat

left front

left rear

This a great, really near perfect car. Just needs a good home... :wub:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Some one buy this!! Before I sell my gti and by it please!

Cap10obvious

buy me, get $250 cash in your hand

Offer my asking price (which is a great price for a car this clean), and I'll give you $250 cash in your hand. Use it towards whatever modification you like!!!

And that's not $250 off the price, it's $250 cash in your pocket. So if you have to put cash down for a loan, here's a little something back to help get you started on your Golf R journey.

$25,750 obo CERTIFIED until 7/17 or 60k. Like new condition (even smells new). Just serviced March 24, 2015 @ 38K (still at 38K, car is not being driven). Next service almost 10K miles away!!

Other than a good home, this car needs nothing.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice car GLWS