GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long term E85 use

s word

Ready to race!
I'll try to get some tomorrow

I will have to admit my jealousy of your E85 rig. I am pretty distant from a E85 pump tho, but I don't trek the car around daily like I used to. I keep thinking about a E85 swap and maybe to a larger turbo GTX29 or GTX30 or just keep the GTX2867R and convert to Gen II. You're still on stock internals right? How much further you planning to push up the power? I'll take the plunge with you.

I'll be at AU tomorrow morning, gunna pick Dave's brain on converting to pure E85. Right now I run mix approx 2-3 gallons of E85 to rest 91. But I also have W/M flowing. If I can make an octane monster and push timing further I am down to join.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I will have to admit my jealousy of your E85 rig. I am pretty distant from a E85 pump tho, but I don't trek the car around daily like I used to. I keep thinking about a E85 swap and maybe to a larger turbo GTX29 or GTX30 or just keep the GTX2867R and convert to Gen II. You're still on stock internals right? How much further you planning to push up the power? I'll take the plunge with you.

I'll be at AU tomorrow morning, gunna pick Dave's brain on converting to pure E85. Right now I run mix approx 2-3 gallons of E85 to rest 91. But I also have W/M flowing. If I can make an octane monster and push timing further I am down to join.

Ah damn. Don't think I can swing by till Saturday.

Dave is really good at the 5th injector set up now. I think my timing is like 25 degrees.

Yea...still stock internals. Not sure how much more I can push the car. I'd love to go bigger or even mess around with another hybrid but unless we do rods probably not a good idea.

If you are on Eurodyne or COBB you can always have Dave make you multiple files. A daily and an E85 one.

victor247

Passed Driver's Ed

What map are you running with the "2-3 gal of e85 to rest of 91" ?