GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPA k04 kit

DarkCloak

Banned
At their Christmas Sale You can grab some pretty sweet APR deals. I got the K04, downpipe, and Intercooler at that sale. Huge Savings.

HPA is super high quality.

soze

Go Kart Champion
At their Christmas Sale You can grab some pretty sweet APR deals. I got the K04, downpipe, and Intercooler at that sale. Huge Savings.

HPA is super high quality.

Hmm.... maybe APR k04 kit for christmas if the price is right! Unless HPA offer a good no software pricing for theirs.

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
The rai kit now has an integrated dv option.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
AWE has a kit, and so does RAI and CTS. Those kits all use DV relocation tubing. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The only kits with integrated DV machined parts that I know of are APR & now HPA. Both of them sell w/software it seems.

The APR Kit + Software is at a ridiculously great price of $2k for kit + software at Waterfest..... but you or someone you know have to be at Waterfest.

Pretty much eliminates us West Coasters.

My thoughts exactly. If that price becomes available here in the west coast, particularly in CA, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on it.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
The RAI kit can be without software.

I want to see some numbers on this. HPA tune + HPA k04

Bryan468

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the RAI k04 kit with eurodyne software. When I purchased the turbo kit I was given the option to have the turbo machined out for the stock dv or leave it and run the synapse BOV.

I opted to machine it out so I could use the stock dv. Now that I'm having problems with the stock and upgraded dv I wish I had just went with the synapse BOV from the start.

synapse is ordered now though.....