GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: RCD-510 Chinese OEM

misaka

Ready to race!
I had purchased this 1 year ago and it was a perfect drop in replacement for the RCD-310 on my base GTI. It's the RCD-510 unit used in VW in China. The OS is in English. The main difference is that it does not have Sirius. Personally I was never affected by this since I didn't use it. It has the other standard stuff on an RCD-510, 6 CD changer, SD card slot for media, it worked without issues with my MDI and iphone, and had no issues with the standard Bluetooth for streaming or phone calls. Basically gives you touchscreen functionality of a RCD-310 with much improved iphone/ipod music controls. I recently decided to try to put in a backup camera, so I had to get another unit and now I have this as spare.

Here's the Unit uninstalled

Here's the unit powering up in my car.

Here's the unit playing back from an SDHC card

This unit does have one advantage over the US model is that it can display Asian text instead of little squares.

Here's the unit in Radio Mode.

The Part number is 5ND 035 195. This is the one compatible with the MDI box in the GTI.

And Here's the back of the unit showing the lack of Satellite radio connection.

I'd much prefer to deal locally obviously, but I am willing to deal with paypal and shipping. 225$ Shipped with paypal or 200$ local OBO. This is a perfect drop in replacement for the base 310 radio, no coding required. Radio Code obviously will be included.