GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Excelerate Open House Invitation: Saturday, June 27th

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion

Excelerate Performance would like to extend an invitation to you to visit the facility and meet our staff.
This open house will be marked by a relaxed atmosphere where people sharing similar interests can discuss their automotive projects,
wants or needs with us. Bring your car down too as we have plenty of parking available in the lot and the street.

We are located just one mile off I-95 and there are plenty of great restaurants, delis and fast food eateries within only short
driving distances. Excelerate Performance is also attempting to arrange food truck vendors to be on premise.

Click the Map for directions!

Last edited:

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Click the image below to take you to our Facebook event page. Click to Join! Be a part of a fun and relaxing summer Saturday.

NBACousinVinnie

Ready to race!
Nice! I'm heading to New Hampshire that weekend.. but I might have to move some things around. I've been wanting to stop by for some time now, so this would be a great opportunity...

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Nice! I'm heading to New Hampshire that weekend.. but I might have to move some things around. I've been wanting to stop by for some time now, so this would be a great opportunity...

Well If I do say so myself, I think moving some things around would be a great idea! But I am biased :w00t:

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Closing in on less than a week! Who is making the trip to Branford to see some sweet cars, and meet new exciting people?

Come check out the new XLRS7 and the Shop TTRS that is for sale.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We are happy to announce that staff from APR will be in attendance this weekend. We are very excited to host part of their team for the weekend. Our reps as well as APR willbe on hand to meet and greet and answer any questions that may arise. We will also be able to flash cars, and sell parts on hand. With plenty of APR, ST, KW, VW Racing, AWE Tuning, 034 Motorsport, South Bend, 42DD plus many more parts in stock, we will also be able to sell over the counter if you need anything.

We are expecting a decent crowd on Saturday so we hope to meet a lot of new faces. See you all on Saturday the 27th!

Last edited: