GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: (CT) RSE10 w/ tires

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Wheels are mint, 0 curb/rash. 9.5/10 overall. A couple of the wheels have minor nicks from road debris. Tires are Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 size 235/40/18 (similar to a BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2/Michelin Pilot Sport). Tires still have plenty of life left.

18x8 +45, total setup was ~$1,800 new, would like $1,200 cash. LOCAL SALE ONLY (will meet up within a reasonable distance).

Will entertain trades for a BBK, Tyrolsport Radiator, or any forged wheels (with cash on my end of course).

Last edited:

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Connecticut. I can, but it'll cost probably $250 to ship.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks! Hyper Black.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Damn those are nice AF. Wish i had money right now. GLWS

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Tire size in photos is 235 40 18, correct? Gives it a pretty square setup?

I've got relatively new~ish DWS06s, but they're 225 40 18. I think that would look too stretched.

Would you be willing to sell rims and tires separately?

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Tire size in photos is 235 40 18, correct? Gives it a pretty square setup?

I've got relatively new~ish DWS06s, but they're 225 40 18. I think that would look too stretched.

Would you be willing to sell rims and tires separately?

225/40 on a 18x8 is not stretched at all, would fit just fine.

I am not really entertaining splitting them as I am going to a 17" so I would have no use for them

zef

Drag Racing Champion
all PM's replied to. forgot to add that the tires are indeed 235/40 and sit nice and square...the ride quality with these tires is amazing and provide loads of grip

I went and got shipping quotes and with the wheels AND tires it's just not gonna happen. Willing to meet up with anyone within a couple hundred miles or so

zef

Drag Racing Champion
all PM's replied to.. lots of nibbles but no commitments yet!

Jose_Escobedo

Which bbk are you interested in!? I'm selling my 17z front and rear bit also looking for new wheels [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk